Second phase of Spirit Quarters offering new homes choice in Coventry

Posted 10 October 2013

Now in its second phase, Keepmoat's Spirit Quarters development has a lot to offer house-hunters searching for their dream home in the Midlands. The development of two-, three- and four-bedroom properties just outside Coventry, gives buyers the chance to get their feet on the housing ladder for just £111,995 or £89,596 with Help to Buy.

The Government's Help to Buy scheme offers buyers who have saved a 5% deposit the chance to take advantage of an equity loan (interest-free for five years) covering 20% of the value of the property. The remaining 75% of the property's value will be funded through a mortgage, which Keepmoat can help buyers to arrange.

Perfect for both young professionals and families alike, the popular ‘Jaguar II' house type boasts three storeys of luxurious living - with the top floor dedicated to a spacious master bedroom with en suite. The luxury doesn't end there; the ground floor features a spacious kitchen/diner with French doors leading out onto a garden - perfect for barbecues in the summer and bathing the kitchen in light throughout the winter. Similarly, the front room has everything a family could ask for, with enough room for two sofas and doors leading both into the kitchen and the hall.

If you walk up the stairs, you will discover two good-sized bedrooms and a family bathroom - ideal for little nippers in need of room to grow.

This stunning property is on the market for just £138,995, and buyers looking to take advantage of the Help to Buy scheme can move in for just £111,196. But those looking to snap up one of these tempting homes are encouraged to act fast as houses on the development, which is just a 10-minute drive from Coventry city centre, are selling fast.

House-hunters searching for homes across the Midlands needn't despair; the award-winning housebuilder currently has properties available to buy across the region offering modern, stylish living on brand new developments in Birmingham, Nottingham, Telford, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Stoke, Northampton, and Corby. In the coming months two new developments will begin which will also bring affordable Keepmoat properties to Hereford and Derby.

For more information on the Spirit Quarters development you can visit any of its three show homes, which are open seven days a week from 10.00am to 5.00pm, call 024 7695 8267.

 

Search  



Click here to see your activities