Six reasons you’ll love the new Whathouse.com
Posted 16 October 2015 by Keith Osborne
Whathouse.com, the UK’s most trusted new homes portal, has re-launched with a brand new website, updating every aspect of its search, data and advice functions to provide house-hunters with the best experience when searching for a new build home.
“This is a brand new website, written from scratch,” says Whathouse.com’s head of digital, Simon Phillips. “We’ve listened to our site visitors and advertisers and worked hard over the past few months to bring not just a fresh look to our website, but clearer presentation, more intuitive search and a quicker response.
“We believe buyers and investors searching for new build homes will immediately see a great improvement with the changes we’ve put in place.”
Among the improvements introduced by the new Whathouse.com are six that we think will really appreciate:
- 1.4million search points – 30 times more detailed postcodes and other location indicators than the old website to make your search more accurate.
- More user-friendly – We’ve re-vamped the whole site so it’s easier to find what you want – and it’s been specially designed to look its best on your desktop, tablet or mobile.
- More housebuilders – We’re always expanding our inventory of new homes, adding to the thousands of developments and plots we already list with even more from large, medium and small housebuilders across the UK every day.
- Up-to-date advice – We’ve re-written dozens of advice pages and we’re adding even more, on topics ranging from first-time buyer and mortgage to buy-to-let and retirement property
- More visual – The cliché tells us that “a picture paints a thousand words” – and who would disagree with that? We’ve now got more and bigger images than ever, so you can take a close look at the details of all the new homes you’re interested in
- More social media accounts – These days, many of us love to share the things we love, and why should a beautiful new home be any different? Take a look at the WhatHouse? accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google+ and share your favourite properties and content with your friends.
We’d love to know what you think about our new site. Take a good look around it today and contact us on one of our social media accounts with your thoughts.
Find us on: