Let's get whizzy with hand blenders
The humble hand blender is the modern day solution to limited kitchen space, being capable of blending up a small storm quickly and without fuss...
1. The Vitamix S30 comes with all the bells and whistles to make anything from soups and smoothies to frozen desserts and nut butters. It comes with two portable containers so you can eat your healthy meals on the go, £399, www.vitamix.co.uk
2. Kenwood's kMix hand blender is a neat little multifunctional accessory with a powerful 700w motor and five blending speeds. It comes with a processor bowl attachment, reversible stainless steel slicing and shredding discs as well as chopping blades, available in Raspberry Red (shown here) or Almond Cream, £119.99, www.kenwoodworld.com/uk
3. The MagicBullet certainly lives up to its name, as it can blend, chop, mix, whip, dice and grind, to enable you to produce a delicious meal in seconds, £39.99, www.highstreettv.com
4. The Masha is a healthy eating hand blender, which can be used to whip up dips, such as hummus, pesto and guacamole or to make soup. It even makes the smoothest mashed potatoes and can whisk the fluffiest meringues, £34.99, therange.co.uk
5. Swan Products 600 Watt three-in-one hand blender features a turbo function and variable control. It comes with a balloon whisk attachment, as well as stainless steel blades and a 700ml measuring cup, £51.99, www.wayfair.co.uk