Sleek and streamlined, these luxurious appliances offer huge storage space, multiple doors and advanced technology.
1. Available in Gloss Black, Cream and Stainless Steel, the new Rangemaster DXD is a stylish modern design that will complement any kitchen. It features a modern dispenser with a mirror finish that provides intelligent control from a single source. This includes digital temperature controls for the fridge and freezer, as well as ice control and holiday modes, £2,268.70, www.rangemaster.co.uk
2. This CAFF206 fridge freezer from Caple holds a generous 550 litres of food and is ideal for families or anyone who likes to entertain. It comes in stainless steel or a cool black and has an increased freezing capacity of 12kg in 24 hours, £1,375, www.caple.co.uk
3. The PC70 is ideal for home entertaining with its automatic ice dispenser, ice cube compartment and chilled water dispenser. It features Super Cooling, fast freeze and super freeze, two salad crispers, a lidded dairy compartment, adjustable glass shelves and in-door balconies, £1,130, www.cda.eu
4. Grundig's GSBS13310X new American style fridge freezer features a Super Fresh Zone that stores fresh meat, fish and deli foods at the perfect temperature and it even has blue LED lights to maintain the vitamin content of your fruit and vegetables, £1,299 from www.currys.co.uk
5. The LEC AFF90185 comes in classic white or sleek silver and has a whopping 710 litre capacity. The fridge has four glass shelves, two salad drawers and five door balconies, while the freezer has two drawers and five balconies, an ice cube tray, three glass shelves and two drawer shelves, £629.99, www.lec.co.uk