Sandbrook Meadows in Sunderland is built by Miller Homes
Do you want to get more information from Miller Homes
Call: 0131 610 0259

Properties prices from £369,950

Help to Buy

Development Summary

Following an overwhelmingly successful opening weekend, we look forward to welcoming you to our exciting new development and showcasing the fantastic range of homes we have available.

Sandbrook Meadows is a new development of 4 and 5 bedroom family homes featuring some of our most popular house styles and located in the popular seaside resort of Seaburn.

Moving to a new home with Miller means you receive the very best customer service and support throughout your journey with us. From the day you first look around a showhome until long after you've moved in, we're here to offer help and support. We've been doing this a long time so we have a vast amount of experience to draw on. We don't want you to just be satisfied, we want you to be delighted.

Help to Buy is available.
Help to Buy* offers up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price through an equity loan funded by the Government. The remaining 80% is then made up through a 5% d

Click to Read More

Click to Hide

Properties on this development

List Sort: 
5 bedroom detached house for sale
5 bedroom detached house for sale
The Buttermere   4
Everything you need for your DREAM HOME. FANTASTIC 5 bedroom DETACHED family home with DOUBLE GARAGE, large lounge with BAY WINDOW
4 bedroom detached house for sale
4 bedroom detached house for sale
The Stevenson   3
This MAGNIFICENT home will impress from the start with its spacious hallway & FEATURED STAIRCASE & several rooms benefitin
4 bedroom detached house for sale
4 bedroom detached house for sale
The Stevenson   20
This MAGNIFICENT home will impress from the start with its spacious hallway & FEATURED STAIRCASE & several rooms benefitin
4 bedroom detached house for sale
4 bedroom detached house for sale
The Fenwick   19
SPACIOUS 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH INTEGRAL GARAGE - A MUST SEE... Downstairs you'll find a large lounge with BAY WINDOW, downsta
4 bedroom detached house for sale
4 bedroom detached house for sale
The Buchan DA   16
SPACIOUS 4 bedroom DETACHED home with GARAGE. Large hallway, DOUBLE ASPECT OPEN PLAN kitchen/dining room with UTILITY. Great sized

Miller Homes Whathouse? Awards

  • 2016 - BEST REGENERATION SCHEME - Silver award
  • 2013 - SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPER OF THE YEAR - Bronze award

Development Information

Price Details:
£369,950 - £424,950
Location:
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear SR6 
Property Details:
4 - 5 bedroom properties
Brochure:

Development Location

Contact Miller Homes

 Email me updates and new listing from the Whathouse site based on this development location.
By clicking "Request Details" I accept the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy and I am happy to receive more information about Sandbrook Meadows or other developments similar from WhatHouse? Digital or Miller Homes. I understand that consent isn't a condition of purchase for any product or service and that I can opt out at any time.
Sign up to our newsletter

Get all the up-to-date information on new homes, government buying schemes and initiatives, tips on moving home, saving and much, much more.


© 2020 WhatHouse
Click here to see your activities