The Dell is an exclusive collection of 3 and 4 bedroom homes in Pontefract, ideally placed for commuting throughout West Yorkshire.
The town centre is just over a mile away, with the market being held every Wednesday and Saturday, plus a farmers market every Friday. Set in a high street surrounded by history, there are a variety of shops, pubs and restaurants as well as a bank, supermarket and a post office which are easily accessible from your new homes.
The Dell has a number of well-regarded schools nearby and the local leisure facilities make it great for families too. Explore the historic Pontefract castle, enjoy a day at the racecourse, or visit Xscape entertainment complex for a fast paced day of skiing, climbing or adventure golf. If you are looking for something a bit more relaxing, Xscape is also home to a range of restaurants and a multiplex cinema, or visit the nearby Junction 32 designer outlet for some retail therapy.
Conveniently located close to the M62 and A1(M) motorways, the development is ideal for commuters, offering links to the cities of Wakefield, Leeds, and Sheffield. Pontefract also benefits from three railway stations which provide regular services to destinations across the country, or for a quick getaway to foreign shores, both Leeds Bradford and Doncaster Robin Hood Airports are around 40 minutes away.
- Located within easy access of the M62 and A1(M) motorway links
- A select development of 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- Within easy reach of Xscape entertainment complex
- Set on a historic high street offering all the local conveniences on your doorstep
- Within 40 minutes of Leeds Bradford and Doncaster Robin Hood Airports
- Ideal location for commuters to Leeds, Wakefield and Sheffield
- Sales centre opening 30th April register your details today and be the first to reserve on this exclusive development
- Downham show home opening 27th May 2016
Houses feature many of the following: