Wandsworth is a rewarding part of London to live in. With beautiful parks, fantastic restaurants, traditional pubs and a wide range of things to do, you'll have it all on your doorstep at Radius.
With the River Thames flowing nearby, there are many beautiful riverside walks, cycle paths and art installations, such as the Putney Sculpture Trail, to enjoy. The nearby Southside shopping centre, cinema and restaurant complex offers a wealth of leisure activities, as does King George’s Park with its picturesque ponds, tennis courts and football pitches.
When it comes to wining and dining, you’ll find everything from traditional pubs with gardens and independent cafés to a Michelin-starred restaurant. With a host of nurseries, primary and secondary schools in Wandsworth, the school run couldn’t be easier.
And most importantly, Wandsworth boasts excellent transport links, whether you’re travelling by bus, train or the Underground. It’s easy to reach Central London and Waterloo, which is just a 12 minute* train journey away, or Victoria (21 minutes*). Wandsworth Town rail station is just one stop from Clapham Junction – making it easy to get just about anywhere in the UK.
So whether it’s shopping, eating out or just enjoying the scenery, Wandsworth has it all. And with Central London just minutes way, what more could you ask for?
- Beautiful parks, riverside walks and art installations nearby
- Close proximity to Southside shopping centre for serious retail therapy
- Leisure facilities for all ages, just moments away from Tennis Courts to Football pitches
- Wining & Dining are taken care of with Cafes, Pubs and Michellin Starred restaurants
- The school run couldn't be easier with nurseries, primary and secondary schools all located in Wandsworth
- Excellent Transport links by bus, train or underground
- 12 Minutes by train from Waterloo and Central London
- Wandsworth Town rail station is only one stop from Clapham Junction
Houses feature many of the following: