Our development of 211 new homes at Harvieston Park, Gorebridge offers an interesting mix of two, three, four and five bedroom homes to appeal to a wide range of buyers.
Enjoying a peaceful setting on the edge of Gorebridge with views to the Moorfoot and Pentland Hills, buyers at Harvieston will enjoy the balance of quiet village life with the convenience of easy access to the Edinburgh City Bypass and the city-centre.
The development also enjoys the benefits of the new Borders Railway with easy access to Edinburgh, as well as Stow, Galashiels and Tweeddale in the Borders from its nearest station at Gorebridge. Local bus transport links are also good.
Gorebridge itself has good local shops and amenities, and nearby Straiton Retail Park offers big-brand retailers and supermarkets. Plus the choice of primary schools makes the area popular with families.
There’s plenty going on locally to keep everyone busy, and Gorebridge Leisure Centre offers a range of sports and activities with facilities that include a sports hall and two multi-purpose halls. The local ‘Brown’ building is home to a variety of community groups and private clubs that cater for a wide range of interests.
Newbattle Community High School provides local secondary education and after school hours, the Newbattle Centre for Sport and Leisure offers a whole host of activities and facilities for community use including a swimming pool, a floodlit sports pitch, a gymnasium and meeting facilities.
For a fun-packed day out, or to simply just enjoy the outdoors, Vogrie Country Park is nearby and it is always a popular spot for families. There are forest walks, adventure playgrounds and a nine-hole golf course making sure there’s something to appeal to everyone in the family.
- Good access to key commuter routes to Edinburgh and the Edinburgh City By-pass
- Excellent local bus network
- Gorebridge train station offers excellent transport links into Edinburgh and down to the Borders via The Borders Railway
- Great local amenities in Gorebridge
- A mix of local primary and secondary schools offers a great choice for families
- Within easy reach of Straiton Retail Park
- Easy access to Vogrie Country Park for plenty of walks and activities to make the most of the outdoors
- The local area is packed with sport and leisure options to keep the whole family amused including the ‘Brown Building’ that offers a variety of community groups and clubs
Houses feature many of the following: