Our sales office is now open at Frankfield Loch, please come along and see us or give us a call to find out more.
Our development of new homes at Frankfield Loch, situated off Cumbernauld Road, offers a choice of 125 two, three, and four bedroom terraced, semi-detached and detached family homes in a location that enjoys a semi-rural location with great transport links.
Our development is located in the commuter village of Stepps which is a well-established and desirable suburb of Glasgow with great transport links and plenty to keep you busy. It is within very easy reach of the M8 and A80/M80 which makes travel to Edinburgh, Glasgow and Stirling easy, plus the local train station is under a mile away and offers an excellent service to and from Glasgow Central. A good bus network also provides access across the local area.
Locally there’s a good selection of local shops and amenities, plus Glasgow city centre and Glasgow Fort Retail Park are within easy reach of the development.
The development is also well-positioned to take advantage of the mix of nursery, primary and secondary education that is available locally which makes this area popular with families, plus there’s a good choice of community and interest groups available locally including Melrose Music School and Stepps Lawn Tennis Club.
On the doorstep you’ll find the natural beauty and tranquillity of Frankfield Loch that’s packed full of wildlife and beautiful woodland walks that offers a space to enjoy the outdoors, and you can also enjoy a short walk to Hogganfield Loch which is just over a mile away.
For golfers, the impressive Crowwood Golf Course is also within easy reach of the development, plus the local private health club offers a great choice of sports and leisure activities for the whole family. The local Stepps Cultural centre and library boasts a variety of clubs and organisations to keep even the busiest families amused.
It’s a great place to call home.
- Good access to key commuter routes including the M8 and A80/M80.
- Glasgow city centre, and Glasgow Fort Retail Park are all within easy reach of the development
- Local train station at Stepps provides easy access to Glasgow Central
- Good local bus route for travel across the area
- Great local amenities in Stepps including a range of community and interest groups for the whole family to enjoy
- A mix of local primary and secondary schools offers a great choice for families
- Crowwood Golf Club is nearby for golfers
- Stepps is home to one of Scotland’s oldest hockey clubs
- Frankfield Loch forms part of the Seven Lochs Wetland Park which brings together 20 sq km of lochs, parks, nature reserves and woodlands between Glasgow and Coatbridge. Across the park, there are miles of walking and cycling routes that provide the perfect place to unwind from the stresses of city life.
Houses feature many of the following: