Our development is located off Raeswood Road in the vibrant Glasgow suburb of Crookston which offers an excellent balance of open space, local facilities and entertainment for easy family living.
Local transport links include the M8 and M77/A77 which makes travel to Edinburgh, Glasgow and beyond easy. Crookston train station offers an excellent service to and from Glasgow Central, and good bus network also provides access across the local area.
There’s a good selection of local shops and amenities including supermarkets, convenience stores and a post office. Glasgow city centre plus the choice of shopping centres at Silverburn, Braehead and Paisley are all within easy reach of the development and offer some of the best retail experiences in Scotland.
Buying a new home at Castle Gardens in Crookston places you at the heart of Glasgow’s arts and entertainment scene. There’s an incredible range of museums, cinemas and live music venues to keep you entertained including the SECC, the Clyde Auditorium as well as the popular Hydro which attracts artists from around the world.
Locally, you’re spoilt for choice when it comes to some of Scotland’s most iconic art collections. Take a visit to the Burrell Collection – an impressive art collection whose gallery enjoys a tranquil location within Pollok Country Park, or sample the beauty of Charles Rennie Mackintosh’s unique House for an Art Lover nestled within the magnificent Bellahouston Park.
The development also has a good mix of local nursery, primary and secondary education nearby, as well as further education at Cardonald College which makes this area popular with families.
On the doorstep you’ll also find the natural beauty and tranquillity of Rosshall Park and access to the White Cart Walkway with its beautiful riverside walks. Locally the picturesque Crookston Castle nestles within Crookston Wood which is packed full of wildlife and beautiful woodland walks which offers space to enjoy the outdoors.
For golfers, the impressive Barshaw, Cowglen and Haggs Castle golf courses are nearby, plus the area is bursting with sports and leisure activities to keep the whole family amused. Bellahouston Park is one of Glasgow’s most diverse green spaces offering excellent sport and leisure facilities. The Park is also home to Glasgow Ski and Snowboard Centre which is ideal for the more adventurous!
It’s a great place to call home.
- Good access to key commuter routes including the M8 and M77/A77.
- Glasgow city centre, and the shopping centres at Silverburn, Braehead and Paisley are all within easy reach of the development
- Local train station at Crookston provides easy access to Glasgow Central
- Good local bus route for travel across the area
- Nursery, primary and secondary education is all well provided for in the local area
- Cardonald College offers a wide mix of further education courses
- Rosshall Park is on the doorstep with access to White Cart Walkway and stunning riverside walks
- Great local amenities in Crookston including a range of community and interest groups for the whole family to enjoy
- A mix of local primary and secondary schools offers a great choice for families
- Barshaw, Cowglen and Haggs Castle Golf Clubs are nearby for golfers
- Pollok Country Park – home to The Burrell Collection is closeby
- Bellahouston Park offer a mix of sports and leisure facilities and provides a tranquil location for Charles Rennie Mackintosh’s House for an Art Lover
Houses feature many of the following: