The charming town has a rich history, with the cobbled market square home to two Saxon Crosses that are thought to date as far back as the 7th century.
The town is also home to many listed buildings – including the Grade II listed Yew Tree Farm at the centre of the development itself – as well as several buildings that were designed by the renowned architect Sir George Gilbert Scott.
Today, the town boasts a number of high street and independent shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants, and supermarkets – ensuring all the amenities required for daily life are always close at hand.
Young families will be pleased with the choice of local primary and secondary schools, whilst active types can take advantage of the facilities on offer at the town’s football, rugby & cricket clubs – all of which run well supported junior sections. Golfers can enjoy a round at the town’s 9-hole golf course, or at the nearby Malkins Bank Golf Club.
Albion Lock also offers an ideal location for commuters, with the nearby M6 motorway placing Manchester, Merseyside and Stoke-on-Trent all within easy reach. Sandbach railway station is on the main Crewe to Manchester line, or for a quick getaway to warmer climes Manchester International Airport is only 30 minutes away by car.
This wonderful location, combined with our outstanding choice of new homes, makes Albion Lock the perfect choice for your next move.
Click here to email Albion Lock
- Three bedroom Alton-G, Aldenham and four bedroom Eynsham showhomes now open
- A new development of 371 new homes in mews, semi-detached & detached styles
- The provision of on-site affordable housing which totals 16% of the houses on the development
- Extensive landscaping and habitat creation
- Public open space located at the entrance of the site, creating a vista to the Grade II Listed Yew Tree Farm
- New tree planting
- Financial contribution towards education provision
- Financial contribution towards bus stop and highways improvements
- On-site play space suitable for children aged 4 - 10 years old
- Click here for details of the standard specification available
Houses feature many of the following: