The Fairley End
- Open plan kitchen with appliances and spacious family/dining room
- Separate utility room on ground floor
- Living room with floor to ceiling windows
- Bonus storage room on ground floor
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, luxury en-suite facilities, TV and telephone points.
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom and shower room
- Gas fired radiator central heating
- Paved path and lawn finished to front of home
- Underfloor, wall and roof space insulation
- Mains wired smoke detectors
Prices from £345,000
Guaranteed Buyer *
Sell your home worry free with our Guaranteed Buyer for Your Home service.You market your home in the usual way and if your home hasn't sold before the completion date on your new home, we'll buy it from you at an agreed price, saving you time, worry and the costs of bridging loans.
Landscaped Gardens **
The day you move in, the kids can play out.
But not just the kids, the whole family can enjoy the garden from day one; because we'll completely landscape your front and rear gardens before you move in, making your home as stunning on the outside as it is on the inside.
And it's all totally free of charge. When it comes to making your move perfect, we don't leave a stone unturned.
Choice of Carpets Included ***
We'll cover your floors with carpet. We'll even cover the cost.
Nothing can make you feel more relaxed than moving into a home that's been fully carpeted throughout. Buy one of our selected homes, and we'll include all carpets and flooring, with our compliments.
You can even choose your own style from our selected range, making it a great opportunity to add your own personality to every room. And we'll guarantee to have it installed before you move in.
Growing Families ****
Is your family growing up, taking up more space or are you increasing your family size?
We understand what growing families want and need in the perfect family home and our Woodlands range of homes are designed to meet those needs for when you're just starting your family to when you have growing children or teenagers.
Each new home comprises everything that a family needs:
- Spacious high quality interiors
- Bright and airy living room
- Large family eat in kitchen creating the heart of the home and complete with appliances
- French doors leading to gardens
- Secure landscaped rear gardens with garden gate and fencing to keep yourlittle ones safe
- Landscaped front gardens with paved driveway leading to your garage
- 10 year warranty for peace of mind
- Energy efficient to reduce bills with insulation, double glazed windows and gas fired central heating
If you have young children, ask about our home safety range to keep your little ones happy and safe at home. There's no better way to know if our home is the perfect one for you, so please come along and take a look.
We can't wait to show you around.
Stewart Milne Homes offer Keyworkers the following benefits to make moving easy and affordable. With a wide choice of stunning homes from 1 to 6 bedrooms in locations throughout Scotland and North West England you'll be spoiled for choice.
Nest Egg ******
Our Nest Egg plan is perfect if you would like to make your money stretch a little further and is ideal for young families looking for a bigger home, yet still have the choice of a range of unique options to personalise your home. The plan includes:
- Legal fees paid
- Choice of kitchen finish - doors, handles and work surfaces
- Choice of bathroom finish with Porcelanosa tiling
- Choice of flooring throughout
- 10 year warranty for your new home
Our show homes and marketing suite are open Thursday to Monday, from 11am-5.30pm.
Old Lang Stracht
Click here to download location and directions information
TRAVEL DIRECTIONS FROM ABERDEEN:
Head west along Union Street/ A9013. At the traffic lights at the end of Union Street, follow the right fork onto Alford Place. Continue along Alford Place to the roundabout, cross directly to Queens Road/B9119 and continue west as Queens Road becomes Skene Road. Continue travelling west as the B911 joins the A944. Continue straight on. At the A944 roundabout turn right towards Kingswells. Then turn right at the traffic lights onto Kingswood Drive, then right again onto Fairley Road. Finally take the first left, and the development will be sign posted on your right.
Get in touch:
Please get in touch for more information or to make an appointment. We're happy to help.
Terms and Conditions
* Guaranteed Buyer is available on selected homes in selected developments. Terms and conditions apply. This offer may not be combined with other offers. Please ask for full details.
** Landscaped Gardens included is available on selected homes in selected developments. Terms and conditions apply. This offer may not be combined with other offers. Please ask for full details.
*** Choice of Carpets Included is available on selected homes in selected developments. Terms and conditions apply. This offer may not be combined with other offers. Please ask for full details.
**** The Growing Families plan is available on selected homes on selected developments only. Offers may not be combinable. Please ask for details of offers available on individual homes of your choice. We're happy to help.
***** Keyworkers is available on selected homes up to a value of £350,000 and may not be combined with other available offers. Please contact us for more details of offers available on specific homes. This offer is subject to terms & conditions and availability.
****** Nest Egg is available on selected homes only and may not be combined with other available offers. Please contact us for more details of offers available on specific homes. This offer is subject to terms & conditions and availability.