Enjoy peaceful, semi-rural living
Coming soon to the enviable village of Aintree, the new The Paddocks development will offer homes in a variety of designs.
- Six miles from Liverpool
- Located in a village famous for its racecourse and Grand National steeplechase.
- Two and three bedroom mews, three bedroom semi-detached, and three, four and five bedroom detached homes
- Brilliantly-served by local schools
- Convenient transport links, including two railway stations close by and regular bus services
- Excellent local amenities with everything you need close to hand
- The Leeds-Liverpool canal runs through the village
The Paddocks is positioned such that you can enjoy the vibrancy of Liverpool City Centre, while living in a peaceful village location. The family-friendly village of Aintree has two primary schools, five churches, three pubs, a railway station, two small local shopping areas and a public library. A new retail park just outside the village has also brought extra useful amenities to the village.
Abundant shopping facilities can be found in Liverpool. For instance, Liverpool ONE (the new designer centre); the city's Metquarter; and Cavern Walks, with its designer outlets.
Liverpool boasts an array of visitor attractions such as the historic Albert Dock, the world famous Cavern Club (home of The Beatles), the Echo Arena, Tate Liverpool and the Merseyside Maritime Museum to name but a few. Further afield, you can enjoy the beautiful walled city of Chester and enjoy its famous zoo, racecourse, majestic Cathedral and Roman heritage.
With its convenient transport links, close proximity to Liverpool, plentiful local amenities and enviable location, we're expecting this development to be popular, so make sure you register your details today to receive the latest information.