The perfect combination of rolling countryside and modern amenities
Featuring generous open spaces and play and leisure facilities, Laverock Rise is part of a residential-led, sustainable expansion of the town of Larkhall. With a range of properties, from two bedroom terraced to five bedroom detached, Laverock Rise is sure to have what you're looking for.
- Superb range 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes
- Wide range of local amenities
- Sought-after schooling nearby??
- Excellent transport links for commuters
- On the edge of the scenic Clyde Valley
Just 18 miles south east of Glasgow and on the edge of the spectacular Clyde Valley, Larkhall sits on high ground between the river Clyde and the Avon Water. The commuter town provides links to Glasgow in less than 20 minutes and is a fantastic place to call home.
Our first release of homes will be plots 2-3,12-16 and 26-32. The release will include the following house types:
- Portree - 2 bedroom mid terrace from ??104,995
- Newmore - 3 bedroom end terrace from ??129,995
- Newton - 3 bedroom semi detached from ??149,995 ' Nearest Show Home at The Beeches, Garthamlock, G33 5ED from 1-3pm
- Elgin - 3 bedroom from ??164,995 (semi) & ??175,995 (detached) ' Nearest Show Home at Mayfield Manor, Carluke, ML8 4PL
- Leith - 4 bedroom detached from ??189,995 - Nearest Show Home at The Beeches, Garthamlock, G33 5ED from 1-3pm
- Aberlour - 4 bedroom detached from ??194,995
- Balerno -4 bedroom detached from ??204,995
- Lismore - 4 bedroom detached from ??209,995
- Whithorn - 4 bedroom detached from ??224,995 ' Nearest Show Home at Montgomerie View, Irvine, KA11 2GA
Please call the developments above in advance to check that the show home is available for viewing.
The town has an eclectic mix of both local and high street shops, as well as cafes, restaurants and pubs. Larkhall has some excellent local leisure facilities, including a pristine nine-hole golf course and a leisure centre with gym, health suite and a variety of fitness classes. Sports fans will enjoy Larkhall's junior football teams; the West of Scotland Karting Club just outside town; and the popular Larkhall YMCA Harriers running club.
Young families will be pleased to know that Larkhall has great schooling for children of all ages. There's a choice of eight different primary schools and one secondary school in the town.
Explore Lanarkshire's rich heritage'
Larkhall boasts a range of visitor attractions including the beautiful Morgan Glen wooded gorge. Accessed from Larkhall or via the Avon Walkway, the gorge enjoys an abundance of wildlife, including great spotted woodpeckers, badgers and roe deer. During the spring you'll find bluebells covering its woodland floor. Other local attractions include Broomhill House, a former mansion; The Clyde Valley Tourist Route with a selection of country walks, garden centres, tea rooms, parks and pony trekking; and the fantastic Chatelherault Country Park - a five star attraction only 2 miles from Larkhall and boasting an impressive adventure playground for children.
With excellent transport links, stunning surrounding countryside and plenty of local amenities to hand, Laverock Rise is set to be a popular development.
For more details on this development, please arrange an appointment?? now.