Modern living at its best at Greenlees
Greenlees is a fantastic new development coming soon to the historic town of Cambuslang in South Lanarkshire. Comprising a varied range of house types, Greenlees will provide two through to five bedroom homes, plus two bedroom apartments.
- 15 different house types on offer, from 2-5 bedroom houses and 2 bedroom apartments
- Easy commute to Glasgow, East Kilbride and Hamilton
- Opposite Kirkhill Golf Club
- Well placed for access to local amenities
- Within the catchment for excellent schooling
Situated in the popular suburban town of Cambuslang, just 6 miles south-east of Glasgow, Greenlees benefits from an abundance of local amenities nearby, including a selection of traditional and modern high street shops in the recently refurbished Cambuslang Precinct. For even more choice, the town is just a short drive away from East Kilbride, home to one of Scotland's largest indoor shopping centres, and of course Glasgow ' one of the UK's busiest retail centres.
Our first release of homes will be plots 179-183, 220-224, and 241-244. The release will include the following house types:
- Newmore - 3 bedroom end terrace from ??154,995
- Brodick - 3 bedroom mid terrace from ??159,995 ' Nearest show home at Dargavel Village South, Bishopton, PA7 5FR
- Ardbeg - 3 bedroom semi detached from ??159,995
- Newton - 3 bedroom semi detached from ??169,995 ' Show Home available at The Beeches, Garthamlock, G33 5ED from 1-3pm.
- Elgin - 3 bedroom detached from ??199,995 ' Show Home available at Mayfield Manor, Carluke, ML8 4PL.
- Leith - 4 bedroom detached from ??214,995 - Show Home available at The Beeches, Garthamlock, G33 5ED from 1-3pm.
- Ettrick - 4 bedroom detached from ??226,995 ' Show Home available to view at Lowlands, Baillieston, G69 7HN.
Please call the developments above in advance to check that the show home is available for viewing.
To ensure you are ready to reserve with only ??500 required, we suggest you speak with an Independent Financial Advisor to confirm your maximum budget and secure an Agreement in Principal. We recommend Mortgage Force (Tel: 0141 779 8010), who will give you a quick answer over the phone to help you reserve with confidence.
If the house type of your choice is not released at our launch, you can still reserve with our Early Bird scheme - giving you first refusal on your plot when we release it for sale. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee prices for Early Birds and so we would recommend you reserve in the first release to ensure you secure the best price possible.
To complement the existing greenery that surrounds this development, a well-equipped play area will be incorporated into Greenlees for young children, alongside a games court area that will benefit older children. Combine this with the rolling backdrop of green fields and Greenlees truly lives up to its name.
There are a number of sporting attractions in the area such as bowling, golf, football and rugby clubs, while the neighbouring town of Rutherglen offers swimming and leisure facilities. Your family can also experience fun hi-octane motorsports at Scotkart Indoor Kart Racing, or if you dare, a session at the Terminator Paintball Arena.
Enjoy the green open spaces nearby
Living in Cambuslang means you'll be surrounded by a host of green open spaces and parks. Cambuslang Public Park features 27 acres of outdoor space, a children's play park, an outdoor gym, three football pitches??and a multi-use games area. Here you can also take a stroll along the Borgie Glen, a tree-lined ravine containing a network of pathways. Holmhills Wood Country Park and Cathkin Braes Country Park, with its stunning views of Glasgow city and hiking and mountain biking trails, are also close-by.
Cambuslang is a desirable setting for families and is perfectly placed for access to local amenities and well-respected schooling. The town also provides an ideal location for commuting to Glasgow, East Kilbride, Hamilton and other locations in the Clyde Valley.
Perfect for a range of buyers from first-timers through to families looking for more space. To hear more about this development please make an appointment?? now.