Battersea Reach offers a superb opportunity to buy a Shared Ownership home in the award winning St George development.
Residents benefit from exclusive access to the on-site Gym & Tonic fitness suite, offering a range of fitness equipment in a dedicated ground floor space. The fitness suite is open 24hrs a day, seven days a week and is monitored by CCTV to ensure residents' security. There is also a 24-hour Concierge Service on-site for all residents.
Battersea Reach is located on the south side of the River Thames by Wandsworth Bridge and close to Wandsworth Town train station with 28 one and two bedroom homes on offer.
The waterfront development* boasts convenient onsite amenities including a Young's Waterfront bar and restaurant, a French patisserie, a Hudson's grocery store and a Tesco Express for everyday conveniences. With the landscaped gardens and courtyards as well as riverside walks on your doorstep, Battersea Reach offers you the opportunity to own your own home at this prestigious address.
Close to the restaurants, shops and boutiques of Wandsworth Old Town, Battersea Reach also provides great access to Putney, Fulham, Chelsea, Battersea and Clapham.
*Please note that apartments will not have a view of the river
Wandsworth Town station is only 0.3 miles away and takes you into the transport hub of Clapham Junction in approximately 3 minutes and London Waterloo in approximately 15 minutes. Alternatively you can take a slightly longer stroll direct to Clapham Junction station which is 0.8 miles away.
A number of buses stop outside Battersea Reach including the C3 taking you to Clapham Junction and Earl's Court. The number 44 bus takes you to Victoria via Tooting, the 170 bus takes you to Roehampton or Victoria and the 295 to Clapham Junction and Ladbroke Grove.
Source: Distances are approximate only and have been taken from walkit.com. Transport timings have been taken from TfL.com
Anyone living or working within the London Borough of Wandsworth, or is a key worker (as defined by Wandsworth), who has registered with Wandsworth council's Home Ownership Team is eligible to apply for a home at Battersea Reach.
Phase 4 at Battersea Reach is your opportunity to own a 1 or 2 bedroom Shared Ownership home at this award winning Wandsworth development.
Phase 4 at Battersea Reach is coming soon! Register your interest today. Battersea Reach offers a superb opportunity to buy a Shared Ownership home in this award winning St George development. Residents benefit from exclusive access to the on-site Gym & Tonic fitness suite, offering a range of fitness equipment in a dedicated ground floor space. The fitness suite is open 24hrs a day, seven days a week and is monitored by CCTV to ensure residents' security. There is also a 24-hour Concierge Service on-site for all residents. Located on the south side of the River Thames by Wandsworth Bridge and close to Wandsworth Town train station, this phase of 53 one and two bedroom homes will be launching in Summer 2015.
* Porcelain floor tiling in ‘Dove White’
* Handleless gloss kitchen units in ‘Frosty White’
* Laminate worktop and matching upstand in ‘Oxide Grey Beige’
* White glass splashback behind hob
* Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
* Zanussi integrated single electric fan oven, electric ceramic hob and chimney-style extractor hood
* Zanussi integrated A rated fridge/freezer
* Zanussi A rated washer dryer*
* Plumbing for dishwasher installation**
Hallway and living areas
* Wool twist carpet to bedrooms, hall and lounge
* Dulux paint to walls and ceiling in Brilliant White
* Large format ceramic tiling in ‘Arctic White’
* Unglazed porcelain floor tiling in ‘Dove’
* Contemporary Roca Laura basin and sanitaryware set into matt light grey laminate vanity unit with matt white vanity top and upstand
* Roca Contessa bath with Ideal Standard thermostatic shower over bath in chrome
* Armitage Shanks Sandringham range taps in chrome to basin and bath
* Heated electric towel rail finished in chrome
* Full width flush mounted mirror above basin
* Chrome LED pelmet lighting to kitchen
* Recessed downlights to hall/lounge/kitchen/bathroom
* Pendant light to bedrooms
* Dual voltage shaver point with light to all bathrooms</
Houses feature many of the following: