Semi Detached House in the Sandford Village development

Plot 177- Norley2 bedroom semi detached house  -  £147,800
Sandford Village in Warrington built by Morris Homes
1 PERSON HAS VIEWED THIS PROPERTY IN THE LAST 24 HOURS
I accept the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy and I am happy to receive more information about Sandford Village from WhatHouse? Digital.
 by Telephone
 by Email
Description
2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale in Warrington

This plot is only available with the Morris Great Start Scheme only. Qualifying applicants can purchase units with a discount off their full market value. Certain criteria does have to be met to qualify for this scheme. Please ensure that you check for specific plot details with the Sales Advisor. Price of £147,800 is based on full purchase price of £184,750 when paying 80% up front with the Morris Great Start Scheme and an equity loan for the remaining 20% interest free for the first 5 years.

 

 

Property Floorplans
Houses feature many of the following:
Click here to see your activities