The excitement is building at Williamson Court in Lancaster. 34 one bedroom and 20 two bedroom brand new stylish Assisted Living apartments for the over 70s will soon be available to reserve. Why not pick up the phone today to register your interest and book your place at our Sales Launch event on Wednesday 29th June 2016.
5 reasons to choose Williamson Court, coming soon to Lancaster
- You will be able to spend time in your own beautiful and private apartment, relaxing in the shared landscaped gardens and stylish homeowners' lounge
- Let us take care of external property maintenance and cut the grass
- We include one hour domestic assistance within the service charge every week for those chores you can't face, and we can top this up for an extra cost!
- Everything at Williamson Court will be designed to be flexible: cook in your own kitchen one day and eat in our on-site restaurant the next - it's all up to you
- There will be plenty of room when friends and family come to visit: entertain in your own apartment, enjoy a cup of tea in the homeowners' lounge, stroll round the gardens or even stay in our guest suite^
*Please note that the image shown is an Artist Impression of the development and may be subject to change*
^Guest Suite additional charge applies and subject to availablity
Located in the North West, Lancaster is conveniently situated only a couple of miles from the coast nestled between Manchester and the Lake District. Set amidst spectacular scenery, the city offers easy access to the national road network and boasts strong rail links to the rest of the country.
The proposed development will sit just outside the city centre and benefits from an array of local amenities and shops. Now a vibrant university city, Lancaster began life as a Roman Fort. Its cobbled streets contrast with smart shops and lively bars and restaurants.
A farmer's market takes place every second Wednesday at Market Square and offers an array of local produce available for purchase. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre, Lancaster offers a wealth of attractions to tempt tourists.
Lancaster's Norman Castle watches over the city and its sturdy walls enclose both a courthouse and a prison, the latter of which was closed in 2011. Other local heritage attractions are the Priory and Parish Church, both famed for their unique architecture.
Take a trip to Morecombe Bay and watch waders march up the shore or spot seals lazing in the sea. In addition to its unique wildlife, the area also boasts spectacular seascape views.
See for yourself
If you would like to investigate the quality and atmosphere of a McCarthy & Stone development, visit our closest Assisted Living selling site to this development at Wainwright Court in Kendal.
Houses feature many of the following: