Welcome to Trelawny House
Welcome to Trelawny House in Falmouth, a development of spacious, comfortable, maintenance-free retirement apartments which will be available to move in to from August 2016. Located in the popular coastal town of Falmouth, apartments are suitable for anyone over 55 who is keen to maintain an independent lifestyle whilst benefitting from peace of mind and comfort provided by the small, carefully considered details in our apartments.
What's great about this development?
- Communal roof terrace with views of the coast and town
- Balcony with each apartment to enjoy your own outside space
- You can move in to your apartment from August 2016
- Excellent transport links -a bus stop is located opposite the development and train station close by
- Falmouth is a bustling coastal town with activities year-round
What you will find at Trelawny House
In our developments all the small details are thought about, designed to make your retirement even more enjoyable in a comfortable, hassle-free environment.
At Trelawny House you will find;
- 44, spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Fully fitted kitchens with oven, hob and cooker hood
- Level-access shower rooms
- Under croft and external parking
- Communal laundry area for your convenience
Trelawny House; Independence with peace of mind
Trelawny House offers you independence and peace of mind allowing you to spend your time, the way you want to.
- House Manager on site during the day
- 24-hour emergency call system
- CCTV linked to your television
- Communal homeowners' lounge
- Guest suite for friends and family
Falmouth; a great location for your retirement
Falmouth really is a great location for you to enjoy your retirement. Throughout the year there are a range of events and festivals which celebrate the area's natural beauty including the famous Falmouth Week Festival, the largest sailing-related festival in the South West England and Falmouth Oyster Festival which takes place when the oyster dredging season commences.
In or near Falmouth you will find;
- A range of amenities including shops, cafes, a cinema and art galleries
- Health and community services including hospital, doctor's surgery, dentist, pharmacy
- 3 stunning beaches and avibrant marina
- A popular golf club with beautiful sea views
- Cultural activities including Pendennis Castle and the National Maritime Museum Cornwall
Life, live it your way
When homeowners move to our developments it's about more than just 'bricks and mortar', many homeowners' re-discover peace of mind and a sense of freedom. The practical features of our developments are designed to make life easier and to reduce day-to-day stress ensuring the focus is on enjoying your retirement the way you want to. As well as the practical features, homeowners have the opportunity to make new friends and experience new things in their retirement which might not have been possible previously with the ties of maintaining a home or the worry of living alone.
At our developments you really can do as much or as little as they like ' many existing homeowners comment it's a new lease of life; whether it's a weekly fitness class or a cheese and wine evening in the communal homeowners' lounge, or enjoying the great outdoors with a garden party or on a cultural tour, there's something to suit every taste. It's a fantastic opportunity to forge new friendships and spend more time with existing friends and family. Find out how you can make the move toTrelawny Housetoday by calling 0800 201 4811.