If you are looking to own a beautiful new apartment but also want peace of mind knowing that support is on hand Thackrah Court could be the answer.
Thackrah Court is a stunning development of 60 one and two bedroom Assisted Living apartments exclusively for the over 70's located on Shadwell Lane, in a desirable area of North Leeds.
As well as you owning a beautiful apartment to be proud of, Thackrah Court will provide everything you would expect from a McCarthy and Stone Assisted Living development.
- With two beautiful Homeowners' lounges you can enjoy the company of friends and neighbours
- Over 1/2 an acre of fully maintained landscaped gardens
- A stunning walk-out terrace and patio area
- Feel secure in the knowledge there is friendly staff on hand to provide you with help and support should you need it at any time during the day or night 365 days a year
- Have friends or family over to stay in the comfortable guest suite*
- Thoughtfully designed apartments featuring walk-in wardrobes and level access showers
- Regular bus services to Leeds city centre
- 'Try Before you Buy' is available
- Table service restaurant and function room
Thackrah Court is ideally located between the desirable North Leeds suburbs of Shadwell and Moortown. Shadwell is a charming village and civil parish based just six miles away from the vibrant city centre of Leeds. There are plenty of local facilities including a medical centre, dentist, post office branch, library, newsagent, two churches, social club and tennis club. Whilst lively Moortown offers an abundance of shops, cafe's and restaurants including a Marks and Spencer Food Hall.
The development is close to the stunning eighteenth-century Harewood House stately home, which boasts a famous Bird Garden, contemporary art exhibitions, and over 100 acres of beautiful gardens. The beautiful spa town of Harrogate is also nearby where you can visit the theatre, visit RHS Harlow Carr gardens and of course visit Betty's Tearoom for a delicious afternoon tea.
First Group bus services connect Shadwell to Leeds, providing regular transport links to this bustling city which boasts some of the best shopping in the north of the country and a wealth of cultural activities - from Kirkstall Abbey to Leeds Art Gallery. There is also a direct bus to ASDA one day a week to make the weekly shop as easy and convenient as possible.
Leeds railway station and Leeds Bradford airport are located 7 and 13 miles away respectively, both of which are easily accessible by bus.
Houses feature many of the following: