Welcome to Squire Court
Welcome to Squire Court in South Molton, a development of spacious, comfortable, maintenance-free retirement apartments which will be available to move in to from autumn 2016. Located in the bustling market town of South Molton, apartments are suitable for anyone over 55 who is keen to maintain an independent lifestyle whilst benefitting from peace of mind and comfort provided by the small, carefully considered details in our apartments.
What's great about this development?
- Excellent town centre access
- Balconies or patios with every apartment so you can enjoy outside space
- Vibrant rural community with activities throughout the year
- Landscaped gardens featuring a herb garden
- Guest suite for friends and family
What you will find at Squire Court
In our developments all the small details are thought about, designed to make your retirement even more enjoyable in a comfortable, hassle-free environment.
At Squire Court you will find;
- 33, spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- 'Fully fitted kitchens with oven, hob and cooker hood, fridge and freezer
- Easily accessible, walk-in shower room
- Walk in wardrobes to all apartments
- Plumbing for appliances in each apartment
Squire Court; Independence with peace of mind
Squire Court offers you independence and peace of mind allowing you to spend your time, the way you want to.
- House Manager on site during the day
- 24-hour emergency call system
- CCTV linked to your television
- Communal homeowners' lounge
- Underfloor heating for added comfort
South Molton; a great location for your retirement
South Molton really is a great location for you to enjoy your retirement. A traditional, rural market town surrounded by some of Britain's finest scenery, it retains a close-knit community and offers all the amenities you could need. A bus stop, supermarket, pharmacy, Post Office, coffee shop and doctor's surgery are all located near to the development.
In or near South Molton you will find;
- A range of activities including swimming, golf, a bowls club and a walking club
- Health and community services including hospital, doctor's surgery, dentist, pharmacy
- Regular bus service to locations including Barnstaple and Tiverton
- The popular Pannier Market, held twice a week
- Exmoor National Park and North Devon coastline
Life, live it your way
When homeowners move to our developments it's about more than just 'bricks and mortar', many homeowners' re-discover peace of mind and a sense of freedom. The practical features of our developments are designed to make life easier and to reduce day-to-day stress ensuring the focus is on enjoying your retirement the way you want to. As well as the practical features, homeowners have the opportunity to make new friends and experience new things in their retirement which might not have been possible previously with the ties of maintaining a home or the worry of living alone.
At our developments you really can do as much or as little as they like ' many existing homeowners comment it's a new lease of life; whether it's a weekly fitness class or a cheese and wine evening in the communal homeowners' lounge, or enjoying the great outdoors with a garden party or on a cultural tour, there's something to suit every taste. It's a fantastic opportunity to forge new friendships and spend more time with existing friends and family. Find out how you can make the move toSquire Courttoday by calling 0800 201 4811.