Come and visit us at Ryebeck Court, our stunning development of one & two bedroom retirement apartments in Pickering.Ideal for those looking for retirement apartmentsin North Yorkshire, our Eastgate development boasts high quality accommodation, exclusively for the over 60s.
Book your appointment through the website today and we will take you on a guided tour of this stunning development.You can view the beautiful show apartments and chat with our friendly sales team who can explain how we can help you make the move to a brand new apartment at Ryebeck Court.
As well as you owning a beautiful apartment to be proud of,Ryebeck Court will provideeverything you would expect from a McCarthy and Stone Retirement Living development.
- You can enjoy the company of friends and neighbours in the beautiful Homeowners' Lounge
- Take a walk in the beautiful landscaped garden, knowing it will be fully maintained on your behalf
- Feel secure in the knowledge there is a House Manager on handto provide you with helpand support should you need it at any time during the day
- Have friends or family over to stay in thecomfortable guest suite*
- 'Try before you buy' is available at this development
- Thoughtfully designed apartments
- Convenient laundry room
- Social events including coffee mornings, keep fit classes, day trips and much more
- 100% customer satisfaction
*The sales office and car park is accessed via Outgang Road.For Sat Nav purposes please can you use the postcode YO18 7EL.
Pickering is a historic market town in North Yorkshire, situated on the border of the North York Moors National Park. Running through this spectacular scenery, between Pickering and the village of Grosmont, is the popular North York Moors Steam Railway. One of the many picturesque villages en route, it is a popular location for film and television productions.
The town is steeped in history with the ruins of Pickering Castle hidden high above the commercial hub. The spire of St Peter and St Paul dominates the skyline, while contained within the church are some magnificent 15th century murals. Although a traditional town, Pickering still has an array of high street shops as well as a monthly Farmers' Market.
Attractions such as Flamingo Land are easily accessed, as are the picture-postcard villages of Thornton Le Dale and Hutton Le Hole. The coastal resorts of Whitby and Scarborough are also reachable from this scenic settlement.
Houses feature many of the following: