Life's little luxuries are waiting for you at Maritime Court.
Designed exclusively for people aged 60 and over, this Retirement Living development currently under construction in Cleethorpes will allow you toenjoy the retirement lifestyle you have always dreamed of. Situated on Taylors Avenue in Cleethorpes, Maritime Court is a stunning development ofone and two bedroom retirement apartments located in an area perfect for those looking to retire by the sea.
As well as you owning a beautiful apartment to be proud of,Maritime Court will provideeverything you would expect from a McCarthy and Stone Retirement Living development.
- You can enjoy the company of friends and neighbours in the beautiful Homeowners' Lounge
- Take a walk in the stunning landscaped garden, knowing it will be fully maintained on your behalf
- Feel secure in the knowledge there is a House Manager on handto provide you with helpand support should you need it at any time during the day
- Have friends or family over to stay in thecomfortable guest suite*
- Walk in or fitted wardrobes
- A door entry system linked to your TV
- Thoughtfully designed apartments, each including it's very own laundry room
Free from worries about external maintenance or gardening plus having the security of a 24 hour emergency call system should you need assistance day or night, at Maritime Court you cansit back and enjoy your new found freedom.
Characterised by a thriving seafront, Cleethorpes makes an ideal choice for your retirement.The town centre boastsa great range of amenities while the seafront offers a beautiful beach and leisurely walks along the promenade.
The main shopping areas of St Peters Avenue and Sea View Street provide a mix of independent and well known shops while numerous bars and restaurants can be found in and around Kingsway and Alexandra Road. Conviniently located just 1 mile from the development you will find a Tesco Extra supermarket.
Good transport links willallow you to keep your family close.A regular bus service operates from Cleethorpes to Grimsby, Immingham, Skegness, Louth and surrounding villages.Cleethorpes Train Station offers wider connectionsbeing operated byFirst TransPennine Expressand served byNorthern Rail and East Midlands Trains services.
See for yourself
If you would like to experience the quality and atmosphere of an existingMcCarthy & Stone development, you are welcome to visit our closest site to this development at Barnes Wallis Court in Howden.
Houses feature many of the following: