Located on Primett Road in the desirable location of Old Stevenage, this modern Retirement Living development will be an ideal option for those seeking stylish apartments in Hertfordshire.
5 reasons to choose George House, built exclusively by McCarthy and Stone for those aged 60 and over
- Spend time in your own stylish and private apartment, situated in a prominent location in the stunning county of Hertfordshire.
- Relax in the comfortable Club Lounge or entertain your guests on the beautiful East and West-facing roof terraces. At George House our Club Lounge has been designed and located on the top floor to create a bright environment for residents with stunning views of the local area.
- Take advantage of under floor heating throughout each apartment, creating a warm and cosy environment without radiators taking up wall space unnecessarily.
- Enjoy the benefits of an attractive courtyard style garden without needing to worry about any of the upkeep.
- Let us take care of all the external property maintenance and leave all those worries behind and just enjoy wonderful days.
Homeowners will also enjoy quick and convenient access to surrounding areas including Hitchin, Letchworth, Welwyn Garden City and Knebworth. With a variety of shopping facilities and services in the local town centre, as well as convenient features including a relaxing club lounge, George House will make for an ideal place in which to enjoy your retirement.
Key dates for your diary
Construction is now underway and we expect to release apartments foroff-plan sale in June 2016. We hope to welcome our first homeowners in December 2016.
A beautiful town, Old Stevenage caters to both rural and urban pursuits. As well as being in close proximity to numerous shopping facilities, homeowners will also gain access to quaint market towns and rural countryside.
Our development boasts roof terraces to provide impressive views of the surrounding area and there are plenty of other attractions to enjoy too. The site is conveniently based at a central location meaning local amenities and shops are within walking distance. Key features of the main town include a large Waitrose - perfect for your weekly shop - as well as a Boots store, other high street shops and independent retailers.
Eating out in Old Stevenage is another great advantage of the area with a huge number of restaurants, eateries and caf??s available on your doorstep. These include a Pizza Express and Prezzo - perfect options for fans of Italian cuisine.
A local bus service operates within the area and also connects homeowners to a large shopping centre that offers numerous stores including a Marks and Spencer.
Other surrounding areas including Stevenage, Luton and Bedfordshire, can be reached by public or private transport - perfect for those looking to spread their wings and explore surrounding towns and cities.
See for yourself
If you would like to investigate the quality and atmosphere of a McCarthy & Stone development, visit our closest site to this development at Centenary Place in Southend-on-Sea.
Houses feature many of the following: