A warm, personal welcome awaits you at our Assisted Living development at Dutton Court in Cheadle Hulme. We would love to show you around soon and explain how easy a move with McCarthy and Stone could be in 2016. We don't just build beautiful retirement apartments. With a community of friendly neighbours, support where you need it and all the gardening and exterior maintenance taken care of, we really can change lives. Why not pick up the phone today and arrange your personal visit - you'll be surprised at just how much we have to show you and see why our homeowners love living at Dutton Court.
You can also book your visit online and choose the day and time to suit you. Book now
Throughout April and May we are hosting exclusive afternoon tea and cake events, every Wednesday and Thursday from 2pm - 4pm. Why not take this opportunity to drop in for a drink and some tasty freshly baked cakes, meet our on-site team and get a feel for the wonderful community developing here at Dutton Court.
It doesn't matter if you have a property to sell as we can help you every step of the way with our Smooth Move promotion # or Part Exchange options. Visit us soon and find out more about how easy a move to Dutton Court could be this year.
5 reasons to choose Dutton Court, built exclusively by McCarthy and Stone
- Spend time in your own beautiful and private apartment, relaxing in the shared stunning landscaped gardens with outdoor seated pergola and stylish homeowners' lounge
- Let us take care of external property maintenance and cut the grass
- We include one hour of domestic assistance within the service charge every week for those chores you can't face, and we can top this up for an extra cost!
- Everything at Dutton Court is designed to be flexible: cook in your own kitchen one day and eat in our on-site restaurant the next - it's all up to you
- There's plenty of room when friends and family come to visit: entertain in your own apartment, enjoy a cup of tea in the homeowners'
- lounge, stroll round the gardens or even stay in the guest suite^
We are very proud of all that Dutton Court has to offer and the wonderful friendly community that our homeowners are establishing. Why not come and see for yourself - you never know you might just love life here as much as we do!
^GUEST SUITE additional charge applies and subject to availability.
Cheadle Hulme is an area of the Metropolitan Borough of Stockport, 7.5 miles South East of the city of Manchester. Cheadle Hulme lies in the Ladybrook Valley on the Cheshire Plain. The village didn't develop around a Church like many English villages did, but instead grew from several hamlets that existed in the area.
Getting around couldn't be easier, there are both west and eastbound bus stops close to the development, providing local connecting services from Piccadilly Gardens Manchester, and Stockport bus station. Cheadle Hulme rail station is also conveniently located at the bottom of Station approach, providing regular regional services together with connecting routes to the national rail network via Piccadilly, Manchester and Stockport stations.
Houses feature many of the following: