Life's little luxuries are waiting for you at Beckside Gardens.
Designed exclusively for people aged 60 and over, this Retirement Living development in the historic market town of Guisborough will allow you to enjoy the lifestyle you have always dreamed of. Situated off Westgate, Beckside Gardens is a stunning development of one and two bedroom retirement apartments, located in an area perfect for those looking to enjoy a relaxed pace of life.
As well as you owning a beautiful apartment to be proud of, Beckside Gardens will provide everything you would expect from a McCarthy and Stone Retirement Living development.
- An impressive architectural design featuring floor to ceiling windows letting in light and a gallery landing overlooking the Homeowners' Lounge
- You can enjoy the company of friends and neighbours in the beautiful Homeowners' Lounge
- Sit out on the stunning roof terrace and enjoy the views over Guisborough
- Take a walk in the beautiful landscaped garden, knowing it will be fully maintained on your behalf
- Feel secure in the knowledge there is a House Manager on hand to provide you with help and support should you need it at any time during the day
- Have friends or family over to stay in the comfortable guest suite*
- 'Try before you buy' is available at this development
- Selected apartments include carpets and curtains
- Thoughtfully designed apartments
We are pleased to announce that the sales office is now open at Beckside Gardens so why not pop in and see us? Take the opportunity to talk to our friendly sales team who will be on hand to help with any information you require and give you a guided tour.
The historic market town of Guisborough is situated in the unitary authority of Redcar and Cleveland and enjoys a relaxed pace of life. It benefits from some of the region's most stunning scenery, bounded by the North York Moors National Park and just a short drive or bus ride from the Yorkshire Coast.
You will find all the amenities you need in Guisborough including two major supermarket chains, doctors, dentists and a post office. Guisborough's Westgate, with its charm and character is a mixture of well-known, independent and specialist shops and Guisborough Market is held three times a week throughout the year.
There is also plenty to do and see in the area. Guisborough's most notable feature is the beautiful ruined abbey, Guisborough Priory. Standing in full glory to its original height of 97 feet, the dramatic gothic east gable towers over the area and has become a well known icon of the town.
You can stay close to your family with good transport links both by road and bus to areas both locally and regionally with the A171 connecting to Whitby and Middlesbrough. The A173 goes south west to Stokesley and north east to Skelton where it joins the A174 coast road. The closest bus stop to Beckside Gardens is the central stop at Market Place, a distance of only 100 yards. This offers regular connections to Redcar, Whitby, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough and the lovely seaside town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea.
This development is perfect for those looking for a retirement apartment in the North East of England. It is within easy reach of key locations including Redcar, Middlesbrough, Stockton-on-Tees, Darlington, Durham and Northallerton.
Houses feature many of the following: