Woodlands Walk in Branton
About Woodlands Walk
All our homes at Woodlands Walk have now sold. Please register your details online to keep up-to-date with similar developments.
Houses feature many of the following:
From the M1 North:
- Head South towards exit 47
- Continue onto the A1
- Continue onto A1 (M) (signs for Red House/The South/M18/M1)
- At junction 36, take the A630 exit to Rotheram/Doncaster
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto High Road/A630
- Slight right onto Carr House Road and continue on the A630 (go through one roundabout)
- At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Bawtry Road
- Turn left onto Cantley Lane (Go through one roundabout)
- At the next roundabout take second exit onto Doncaster Road
- Cross the M18 and the development can be found shortly on the left hand side
Less than five miles away from Woodlands Walk you can enjoy the ultimate shopping experience at Frenchgate shopping centre, with a variety of retail stores and restaurants to choose from. Additionally, Doncaster's famous food market is less than five miles away and offers fresh, affordable produce. The traditional market opens on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and is extremely popular within the local area and further afield.
The Doncaster Dome hosts a fantastic range of leisure facilities, including an ice rink, swimming baths, cinema and gym, and can be found just three miles away from Woodlands Walk.
The Lakeside shopping centre is also in close proximity to Woodlands Walk. With a whole host of retail stores, there's something for everyone.
Branton St Wilfrids Church Of England Primary School is close to Woodlands Walk. This school has achieved excellent grades in its Key Stage 2 exams. Secondary Education can be continued at The McAuley Catholic High School which has also achieved exceptional Ofsted reports.
Finding your way using public transport is easy, with a bus stop just 100 feet away offering a service into the heart of Doncaster.
Doncaster train station is just five miles from Woodlands Walk and boasts excellent transport links to nearby cities. With Leeds a 30 minute train journey away, and York and Sheffield 20 minute journies, it really is the ideal location for commuting.
If you are looking to jet away, head to Robin Hood Airport, only three miles away from Woodlands Walk.
Doncaster Royal Infirmary is situated less than five miles away from Woodlands Walk. Beechwood Veterinary centre is just over two miles away.
3 PEOPLE HAVE VIEWED THIS DEVELOPMENT IN THE LAST 24 HOURS