About Scoresby Park, Whitby
You'll discover an exclusive collection of quality new build family and executive homes at Scoresby Park on the outskirts of Whitby. With views of the sea and countryside, life at this exclusive development blends the convenience of modern town living with a relaxed lifestyle by the coast.
With a selection of beautiful 3 and 4 bedroom homes close to fantastic local amenities, this lovely development is ideal for families.
Visit our designer-dressed show homes to discover the luxury of a David Wilson home.
From A1 South:
- Head Nort hWest on A1(M)
- At Junction 44 exit onto A64 toward York
- Take A169/B1257 exit toward Whitby/Pickering/Malton
- At the roundabout take first exit onto A169
- Turn right onto B1410
- Turn right onto High Street/ B1416
- Turn left onto Glen Esk Road
- Keep right to stay on Glen Esk Road
- Glen Esk Road turns left and becomes Larpool Lane
Whitby is popular for its unique blend of craft shops, restaurants, pubs and of course jewellers with the famous Whitby jet.
With all the essentials you need on your doorstop, Whitby is a charming and friendly place to live. The Yorkshire Coast is a food lovers paradise, famed for great seafood with many restaurants to enjoy including the world famous Magpie Fish and Chip Cafe.
With easy access to York, Leeds, Harrogate and Middlesborough you can be visiting one of the surrounding cities and discovering fantastic shopping.
This fantastic development always has a variety of activities going on around it due to the popularity with tourists to Whitby, the coast and The North Yorks Moors. You will always find plenty to do and discover in this buzzing location:
- Enjoy blue flag sandy beaches
- Discover history and heritage at Whitby Museum
- Relax in immaculate gardens at Pannett Park
- Explore the remains of Whitby Abbey, the inspiration to Bram Stoker's Dracula
- Stroll along the pier and take in stunning sea views
- Take a trip on the world famous steam North Moors Railway
- Treat yourself to tasty fish and chips by the sea
Local schools include Eskdale School and East Whitby Community Primary School; each of the schools are very close to Scoresby Park and offer a good quality of education.
You will never be short of transport in the surrounding area of this new development with a number of bus stops just a short walk away, allowing for easy access to other local villages and coastlines including into Whitby itself.
Teeside airport is just 42 miles away and an hours driving time.
Spring Vale Medical Centre is a mile away from Scoresby Park and has been recommended by patients. The nearest hospital is Whitby Hospital, less than a mile away offering peace of mind.
in this Location
5 PEOPLE HAVE VIEWED THIS DEVELOPMENT IN THE LAST 24 HOURS