Pembroke Park in Cirencester
About Pembroke Park
Positioned on the edge of Cirencester is Pembroke Park. This collection of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes is surrounded by beautiful Cotswold countryside, whilst still being just over a mile away from the town's local shops, restaurants and bars. You will also be within a 25 minute walk of Ofsted 'Outstanding' Powell's CofE Primary School, making this the ideal place for families to call home.
Houses feature many of the following:
- Heading northbound on the M5, take junction 11A before heading towards the A417 towards Cirencester.
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the A417 slip road to A46/A40/Oxford/Stroud/Cirencester
- Merge onto A417
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on A417
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on A417
- Bare left onto the slip road to Cirencester/Lechlade/Stow
- At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Burford Rd/A429
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Burford Rd/A429
- Turn left onto London Rd/A417
- Destination will be on your left
The Charter Market is every Monday and Friday where traders sell fresh fish, cheese and plants. The Farmers' Market happens on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month, selling fruit, veg, wine and more.
With activities ranging from crazy golf, zorbing and a climbing wall, there is something for everyone at Cotswold Country Park and Beach, the home of the largest inland beach in the UK. You can also swim, go kayaking, paddle boarding and raft building.
Pembroke Park is close to a variety of primary and secondary schools including Powell's School is a Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School, rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted. It is also a short walk from several secondary schools and just s short drive from Rendcomb Independent College.
Pembroke Park is less than 15 minutes from Kemble train station and just over a mile away from the charming centre of Cirencester town. There a range of local supermarkets and shops nearby, but if you're heading further afield you'll be pleased to know that the development is within easy reach of both the M4 and M5.
The Park Surgery on Tetbury Road is just over 5 minutes from the development. The surgery is open from 08:30am-18:30pm and also offers online services and patient groups.
Properties in this Location
4 PEOPLE HAVE VIEWED THIS DEVELOPMENT IN THE LAST 24 HOURS