Castlegate in Northallerton
Castlegate is a beautiful development of new 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes in the thriving market town of Northallerton, the heart of North Yorkshire.
Nestled between two of the regions National Parks, the North York Moors and the Yorkshire Dales, locals have the best of both worlds with the great outdoors on the doorstep whilst still having the amenities of a lively market town close by.
Castlegate is ideal for commuters with fantastic road and rail links making Leeds, Harrogate, Newcastle, Teesside and York easily accessible.
Houses feature many of the following:
From A1 South:
- Head Northwest on A1(M)
- Exit onto A168 toward A19/Thirsk/Teeside
- Continue onto A19
- Take the A168 exit toward Northallerton
- At the roundabout take the second exit onto A168
- At the roundabout take the second exit onto B1333
- At the roundabout take the second exit on to Hight street/A167 continue to follow this road (then proceed through 1 roundabout)
- At the roundabout take the first exit onto Yafforth Road/B6271
Northallerton's pretty Georgian High Street has a wealth of shops from high street brands to boutiques and designer labels in well regarded Barkers Department Store. There is also a popular market on a Wednesday and Saturday. With easy motorway access to major cities such as Newcastle and Leeds there is retail therapy available to suit everyone's needs.
There is plenty for the whole family to enjoy at Castlegate including:
- A day at the seaside with both Scarborough and Whitby in easy reach
- A venture round the World famous North York Moors
- A choice of Wetherby, Newcastle, York, Ripon and Thirsk racecourses all within an hour's drive
- A range of festivals throughout the year
Castlegate is within close proximity of many high performing schools. With Ainderby Steeple Church of England Primary School close by, and Allertonshire school being a close distance from Castlegate, this development is perfect for growing families.
Northallerton is ideal for commuters with the East Coast Mainline providing direct links to London, York, Newcastle and Edinburgh. There are also several bus routes that operate as well as good road links to surrounding areas and the A1.
Less than a five minute drive from Castlegate and residents have access to a GP surgery, Friarage hospital and dental practice, offering peace of mind that these facilities are on your doorstep.
in this Location
12 PEOPLE HAVE VIEWED THIS DEVELOPMENT IN THE LAST 24 HOURS