About Bilbie Green
Only 5 homes remaining at Bilbie Green, a development of four and five bedroom homes situated in the town of Keynsham. Your new home will be close to local shops, a library, restaurants and cafes. Bilbie Green is also situated less than a mile from the Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' St John's C of E Primary School, and just 6 miles away from junction 3 of the M32 making this the ideal location for families and commuters.
- Heading south-east on M4
- At junction 19, Use the left 2 lanes to exit towards A4174/Ring Road
- Merge onto M32
- At junction 1, take the A4174 exit to Ring Road
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A4174
- Keep left to continue towards A4174
- Use any lane to turn slightly left onto A4174
- At Wick Wick Roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on A4174
- At Lyde Green Roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on A4174
- At The Rosary Roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on A4174
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on A4174
- Continue on the A4174
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit
- Continue onto Durley Hill
- At the roundabout, continue straight onto Bristol Rd
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto St. Ladoc Rd
- Turn right onto Charlton Rd
For shopping Bristol's Cabot Circus has more than 30 restaurants and bars, cinema and adventure golf. Bath has an excellent mixture of boutique and high street shops ideal for casual shopping just a short drive from the development.
Keynsham leisure centre has plenty of sporting facilities for the whole family including a swimming pool, gym and sports hall. The popular Bristol and Bath Railway Cycle Track is on your doorstep, which provides tranquil walking and cycling paths between the two cities.
Situated in the catchment area for Ofsted rated 'outstanding' St John's CofE Primary School.
Bilbie Green is located close to the A4 providing easy access to the motorway M32 and M4. You could also use the local train station offering frequent times to Bristol, London, Southampton and more. There is a bus service that regularly goes between Bristol and Bath. Finally the development is in close proximity to the Bristol - Bath cycle path.
West View Surgery on Walnut Road is just a mile away from Bilbie Green.
8 PEOPLE HAVE VIEWED THIS DEVELOPMENT IN THE LAST 24 HOURS
Properties in this Location