Reflections is a development of high specification 2 bedroom apartments overlooking Hooe Lake, Plymouth. Each spacious apartment is fitted with a sleek kitchen, quality flooring and has a private balcony or terrace. Living here you're less than 5 miles from the City Centre and by the South West Coast Path.
Houses feature many of the following:
- Heading west on Devon Expy/A38
- Use the left 2 lanes to take the A374/B3416 exit towards A379/City Centre/Kingsbridge/Plympton
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Plymouth Rd/A374
- Continue to follow A374
- Continue straight onto Gdynia Way/A374
- Turn left onto Embankment Ln
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn slightly left towards Laira Bridge Rd/A379
- Use any lane to turn left onto Laira Bridge Rd/A379
- Continue to follow A379
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Pomphlett Rd
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Pomphlett Rd
- Turn right onto Dean Cross Rd
- Follow Radford Park Rd and Hooe Rd to Amacre Dr
- Continue straight onto Radford Park Rd
- Continue onto Hooe Rd
- Go through 2 roundabouts
- Turn right onto Amacre Dr
- Destination will be on the right
The community around the Hooe lake has a couple of pubs, a convenience store, newsagents and a post office. For some more serious shopping Drake Circus shopping centre is less than 20 minutes away, with a range of high street names and restaurants from Cath Kidston to Costa and Hotel Chocolat to HMV.
Fort Stamford Health Club and Gym offers a range of group classes, racket sports as well as swimming and spa facilities. There are plenty of activities and events around the Hooe lake to get involved with too.
The well regarded Hooe Primary School is just a 2 minutes walk from Reflections. There are several secondary schools and Plymouth College which provides education from prep level to sixth form, with boarding facilities.
Plymouth is just 5 miles away from Reflections at Hooe Lake and is served well by many bus routes. Plymouth Railway Station provides a direct route into the centre of London, as well as travel to Bristol, Exeter and as south as Penzance.
You will find Dean Cross Surgery less than a mile from Reflections, as well as several pharmacies and dentists, including a Boots and Smile Dental Care on Cattedown Road. Not to forget the health of your pets, The Veterinary Centre is just a short drive from the development.
10 PEOPLE HAVE VIEWED THIS DEVELOPMENT IN THE LAST 24 HOURS
Properties in this Location